BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

TM ♥


Hometown: Manila, PH
Genres: Other / Shock Pop / Happy Goth
Label: MCA Music | Universal Music Philippines
Members: Norma Love, Iwa Motors, Mowmow, Heart Abunda, Sugar K., Skrovak Iskopanjo, Rufa Mae Milby, Jennylyn Sucaldito and Rez Curtis
Hi. I'm †anya Markova. I am Mul†iple Personali†y Disorder personified. Born in †he Abyss...raised in a non-bailable environmen†. I have 9 developed personali†ies in which I am able to con†rol ins†an†ly a† hand. I know when †hey are inside my body. I am †heir host. Ironically, I am comple†ely conscious of †heir selves when †hey're †aking over. I support existen†ialism. I'm a cer†ified omnivore.
†he 9 Personalities:
Sugar K. (Deceased bu† will be forever in my hear†)
Norma Love - Zombie Crooner/Dead Madman
Gospel †ruth: He was a frus†rated child ac†or

Iwa Mo†ors - Possessed Doll/Evil †oy Marching Band
Gospel †ruth: He was a mild fever survivor

Mowmow – A Werewolf pre†ending †o be a Vampire/Burlesque Clown
Gospel †ruth: I† can dance ala Jabbawockeez alone wi†hout falling ou† of synch wi†h his self.

Hear† Abunda – Black Phan†om/Whi†e Phantom
Gospel †ruth: He can solve an all-whi†e Rubik’s cube in a blink of an eye

Jennylyn Sucaldi†o - Frakens†ein’s Mons†er/Demen†ed Cannibal
Gospel †ruth: He can do a reversed Bungee jumping s†ar†ing from †he ground †o †he †op.

Skrovak Iskopanjo – Demonic Dwarf/Dark Elf
Gospel †ruth: - He was an award-winner s†age ac†or who played †he role of a †ree.

Rufa Mae Milby – Manananggal/ †hree-†wenty four†hs Ba† and One-Six†een†h Humanoid
Gospel †ruth: He can do quadruple drum pedaling (via Plays†ation 3)

Rez Cur†is – Killer Bu†cher/Drunk Men†al Pa†ient
Gospel †ruth: He can perform an ins†rumen†al a capella.

No comments:

Post a Comment